General hours: from December 16 to January 8 from 11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. and from 5.00 pm. to 10.00 pm. (except for days with special hours). The Food trucks will be open between 11.00 am to 10.00 pm.
- December 24th and 31st from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- December 25th and January 1st from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Christmas market, stalls with a beautiful Christmas decoration, where you will surely find that special gift you are looking for
- Food trukcs caravan, with a wide gastronomic offer
- Solidarity corner, where different NGOs will publicize their work with those most in need
- Living nativity scene, with incredible realistic decoration
- Exhibition of traditional crafts: Luthier, glazier, potter, carpenter, carver, etc.
- Musical playroom, Da Vinci merry-go-round, flying dragon, ferris wheel, etc.
- Christmas concert with Les Bandes a la Ciutat: December 17th at 12 noon. Sociedad Unión Musical "La Aurora" (Albatera). Saxophone quartet
- A royal emissary will collect the letters from the children and send them to the Three Wise Men of the East on January 2nd and 3rd from noon to 2:00 pm and from 5:00 to 8:00 pm.
- Sessions of approximately 45 minutes, from 16 to 18; on 22 and 23 December and from 3 to 8 January at 6.30 p.m.; from 19 to 21 December at 4.00 pm
- Sessions of approximately 45 minutes, from 17 to 18; on 22, 23, 24 December and from 3 to 8 January, from 1.00 to 1.45 pm. on 19, 20 and 21 December from 7.30 to 8.15 pm.
- Every week there will be a couple of workshops from noon to 11.00 am to 2.00 pm and from 4.30 to 8:30 pm.
- Approximately 90-minute sessions, on Friday, December 16 from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.; Saturday 17 from 6.30 p.m to 8.00 p.m; Sunday 18 from 6.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. and on Monday 19 from 6.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.