1. We recommended puchasing tickets on www.cac.es, on (+34) 96 197 46 86 or from the automatic points of sale you will find inside the Museu de les Ciències, in addition to payment with bank or credit card in our ticket offices.
2. Disinfect your shoes on the rugs at the entrance to the buildings.
3. Mandatory use of the mask as established by legal regulations. (For the exceptions contemplated in Art. 6.2 of Royal Decree Law 21/2020 of June 20th for the use of a mask, you must contact our telephone service staff prior to the visit (96 197 46 86) so that they can refer in advance the certificate or medical report that proves the illness or respiratory distress)
4. Wash your hands with disinfecting gel. Available at the entrances and on the floors of the building.
5. Use gloves in the exhibition area of the Museu de les Ciències. Available at the exhibition entrance.
6. Observe the minimun social distance recommended.
7. Follow the routes marked inside the facilities, as well as the entrance and exit of the buildings.
8. Pay attention to the limits on capacity in the facilities and exhibitions.
9. Respect the environment. Please deposit used gloves in the bins indicated for that purpose.
*The Museum exhibition modules, as well as the 3D glasses and helmets of the Hemisfèric are permanently cleaned and disinfected according to sanitation standard procedures certified by an external company (KAIZEN audit and certification SL) in accordance with the protocols and guides of good practices for the Prevention of Contagions of COVID-19, approved and published by the health authorities.
**Continuous renewal with outside air: The air is continually renewed with the contribution of outside air, in order to achieve greater efficiency in the ventilation of the space.