CONFERENCE. MATTER, ENERGY AND "STARS"... THAT NEVER GOT TO SHINE. OCTOBER 28TH, 2021
On October 28 at 7:00 p.m, on the occasion of the international "Dark Matter Day", we will explain what we know about dark matter and why we are so sure it exists
Free access before registration. The activity will be held in Spanish.
| || || |
1. Enter and leave The Auditorium in a staggered fashion, observing the safe interpersonal distance at all times. The eviction will be carried out starting with the last rows
2. Follow the routes marked inside the facility.
3. Wash your hands with disinfecting gel. Available at the entrance of the Auditorium
4. Always use a mask
5. Observe the safe interpersonal distance once inside the Auditorium.
6. For reasons of hygiene, you must not share you seat with other attendees; the seats are personal and untransferable.
7. Eating or drinking any type of food or beverage inside the facility is prohibited.
8. For everyone's safety, follow these rules closely