Conference and astronomical observation. The geological history of Venus. A window to Earth's past and a laboratory for the study of terrestrial planets
Iván López Ruiz-Labranderas. Professor of Geology. Rey Juan Carlos University 7:30 p.m. Thursday, February 11, 2021 Santiago Grisolía Auditorium of the Museu de les Ciències
The conference will be held in Spanish.
| || || |
1. Enter and leave The Auditorium in a staggered fashion, observing the safe interpersonal distance at all times. The eviction will be carried out starting with the last rows
2. Follow the routes marked inside the facility.
3. Wash your hands with disinfecting gel. Available at the entrance of the Auditorium
4. Always use a mask
5. Observe the safe interpersonal distance once inside the Auditorium.
6. For reasons of hygiene, you must not share you seat with other attendees; the seats are personal and untransferable.
7. Eating or drinking any type of food or beverage inside the facility is prohibited.
8. For everyone's safety, follow these rules closely