CONFERENCE. "PROTECTING DRY LANDS TO ACHIEVE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS". MARCH 22TH, 2022
Conference during "Planet week", "Protecting dry lands to achieve sustainable development goals" by Fernando Maestre, King Jaume I Awards for Environmental Protection 2020 and researcher at the Multidisciplinary Institute for the Study of the Environment " Ramón Margalef " from the University of Alicante. It will be held on March 22th, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
The conference will be held in Spanish
| || || |
1. Enter and leave The Auditorium in a staggered fashion, observing the safe interpersonal distance at all times. The eviction will be carried out starting with the last rows
2. Follow the routes marked inside the facility.
3. Wash your hands with disinfecting gel. Available at the entrance of the Auditorium
4. Always use a mask
5. Observe the safe interpersonal distance once inside the Auditorium.
6. For reasons of hygiene, you must not share you seat with other attendees; the seats are personal and untransferable.
7. Eating or drinking any type of food or beverage inside the facility is prohibited.
8. For everyone's safety, follow these rules closely