Valencia Open 500 to be held in the Ágora of the City of Arts and Sciences from 2nd to 8th November
El Valencia Open 500 de la Comunitat Valenciana se disputará en el Ágora de la Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias del 2 al 8 de noviembre de 2009. Este torneo se encuadra en la segunda categoría de la ATP, junto a washington, Tokio, Basilea, Dubai, Pekín, Barcelona, Roterdam, Memphis, Hamburgo y Acapulco.Read more
Special events at the City of Arts and Sciences over the Christmas Period
• New activities based upon the “Marvel Super Heroes” exhibition and other exciting events too. In the Science Museum from 20th December to 11 January.
• "Your gift" card that can be exchanged for admission to the complex - an original present for family and friends.
• The first ever Christmastime School at the Oceanográfico (aquarium).
"The Nobel Prize: Olympus of the Scientists" presents the history of the awards and their winners
The third title in the collection 'Museum and Science', produced by the City of Arts and SciencesRead more
The pop group Franz Ferdinand kicks off its Spanish tour in the second run of MTV Winter in the City of Arts and Sciences
• On 24th February the Scottish band will be presenting its latest tracks in this free concert.
• Press coverage of the first MTV Winter had an economic impact estimated at 2.7 million euros.
Presentation of the "Marine Sensations" project for disabled children
• Educación ha incrementado en un 410% el número de educadores desde 1995
• La plantilla que atiende en Educación Especial es de 3.931 personas para 3.574 alumnos
The Oceanográfico (aquarium) sets up the competition: "Draw your favourite animal"
The Oceanográfico has set up the “Draw your favourite animal” competition, in which children will have the chance to draw their favorite animal out of all the species to be found in the City of Arts and Sciences’ aquarium.Read more
Oceanográfico to host the "Amphorae from the Sea" exhibition
The City of Arts and Sciences’ aquarium, the Oceanográfico, will, until 28th February, be hosting an exhibition consisting of more than one hundred reproductions of amphorae of various sizes. These exhibits represent the trading spirit of ancient Mediterranean cultures, in that the Romans, Greeks and Phoenicians sold oil, wines, fruit and other packaged products in these containers.Read more
Campaign "One toy, One dream"Read more
The Science Museum brings together experts from the whole world in rare diseasesRead more
The City of Arts and Sciences is hosting the annual meeting of the directors of European science centres
• Those attending belong to ECSITE, the main European organisation for spreading knowledge of science and technology that brings together some 400 institutions
Group of 70 children take part in a meeting on marine biodiversity at the Oceanográfico (aquarium)
“The Living Sea: Biodiversity Week” continues this weekend with music and dance performances inspired by the sea.Read more
Inauguration of the 1st World Marine Biodiversity Conference at the Oceanográfico (aquarium)
The Oceanográfico aquarium of the City of Arts and Sciences is, from today, hosting the 1st World Marine Biodiversity Conference, which is bringing together, until next Saturday, more than five hundred researchers from 45 countries with the aim of exchanging knowledge, strategies and action plans on marine biodiversity and the management of its ecosystems throughout the world.Read more
CAC participates in the Campaign "One toy, one dream"Read more
The President of the Valencia Regional Government visits the Ágora
• The Vice-president for Economic Affairs announced that the l’Assut de l’Or bridge would open during the first fortnight of December
• Not only are we talking about a state-of-the-art symbol of modernity, but also about a symbol of wealth and job creation
Need a good place to park the car?. Nothing better that inside the City of Arts and Sciences.Read more
Umbracle´s parking fees
Need a good place to park the car?. Nothing better that inside the City of Arts and SciencesRead more
The Valencia Community Region celebrates a new edition of Science Week
• Open days, conferences, workshops, exhibitions and scientific film cycles will be held mainly from 10th to 23rd November.
• The City of Arts and Sciences Foundation is directing this activity in the Region.
Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit.Read more
The City of Arts and Sciences celebrates the 1st International Conference on Marine Biodiversity with a wide range of activities
• Exhibitions, a special cycle of IMAX films, music and dance performances, among other proposals on offer regarding the sea, will be taking place during “Mar Vivo” (“Living Sea”): Biodiversity Week”
• The impact of climate change on polar ecosystems, deep sea exploration and new discoveries of species – these are a few of the matters that will be dealt with during the scientific meeting