1. You must keep your ticket during the entire visit.
2. You must follow the instructions of staff at the facilities.
3. You must enter and exit through the designated doors, avoiding the use of emergency doors, unless circumstances allow for their use.
4. It is forbidden to eat and drink inside the facilities, except in the designated areas.
5. The entry of animals is forbidden, except for assistance dogs that accompany people with functional diversity.
6. It is forbidden to bathe in the ponds.
7. It is forbidden to take photographs or film for professional purposes without the express authorisation of the company.
8. Refunds will not be provided for tickets once they are purchased, except for cancellations or the non-acceptance of a change to a show or activity.
9. The company does not take responsibility for the loss of objects at the facilities.
10. The company reserves the right to make changes to the schedule of activities, screenings and/or exhibitions.
11. It is necessary to comply with the general and specific rules of each of the enclosures.
12. Right of admission reserved
13. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to enter unless accompanied by adults responsible for their safety.
14. It is not permitted to enter in bathing suits, with a bare torso, or without footwear.
GENERAL RULES SINGN COVID-19
1. We recommended puchasing tickets on www.cac.es, on (+34) 96 197 46 86 or from the automatic points of sale you will find inside the Museu de les Ciències, in addition to payment with bank or credit card in our ticket offices.
2. Disinfect your shoes on the rugs at the entrance to the buildings.
3. Mandatory use of the mask as established by legal regulations (For the exceptions contemplated in Art. 6.2 of Royal Decree Law 21/2020 of June 20th for the use of a mask, you must contact our telephone service staff prior to the visit (96 197 46 86) so that they can refer in advance the certificate or medical report that proves the illness or respiratory distress)
4. Wash your hands with disinfecting gel. Available at the entrances and on the floors of the building.
5. Use gloves in the exhibition area of the Museu de les Ciències. Available at the exhibition entrance.
6. Observe the minimun social distance recommended.
7. Follow the routes marked inside the facilities, as well as the entrance and exit of the buildings.
8. Pay attention to the limits on capacity in the facilities and exhibitions.
9. Respect the environment. Please deposit used gloves in the bins indicated for that purpose.
***The Museum exhibition modules, as well as the 3D glasses and helmets of the Hemisfèric are permanently cleaned and disinfected according to sanitation standard procedures certified by an external company (KAIZEN audit and certification SL) in accordance with the protocols and guides of good practices for the Prevention of Contagions of COVID-19, approved and published by the health authorities