1. You must keep your ticket during the entire visit.
2. You must follow the instructions of staff at the facilities.
3. You must enter and exit through the designated doors, avoiding the use of emergency doors, unless circumstances allow for their use.
4. It is forbidden to eat and drink inside the facilities, except in the designated areas.
5. The entry of animals is forbidden, except for assistance dogs that accompany people with functional diversity.
6. It is forbidden to bathe in the ponds.
7. It is forbidden to take photographs or film for professional purposes without the express authorisation of the company.
8. Refunds will not be provided for tickets once they are purchased, except for cancellations or the non-acceptance of a change to a show or activity.
9. The company does not take responsibility for the loss of objects at the facilities.
10. The company reserves the right to make changes to the schedule of activities, screenings and/or exhibitions.
11. It is necessary to comply with the general and specific rules of each of the enclosures.
12. Right of admission reserved
13. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to enter unless accompanied by adults responsible for their safety.
14. It is not permitted to enter in bathing suits, with a bare torso, or without footwear.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR COVID 19
1. We recommended puchasing tickets on www.cac.es, on (+34) 96 197 46 86 or from the automatic points of sale you will find inside the Museu de les Ciències, in addition to payment with bank or credit card in our ticket offices.
2. The use of the mask is recommended
3. Disinfectant gel available at the entrances and on the floors of the building.
4. Observe, as far as possible, the minimun social distance recommended and follow the routes marked inside the facilities