SCIENCE MUSEUM RULES
1. It is necessary to comply with the general rules of the City of Arts and Sciences.
2. It Is necessary to comply with the specific instructions of activities carried out in the enclosure.
GENERAL RULES SINGN COVID-19
1. Disinfect your shoes on the mats at the entrance to the buildings.
2. Mandatory use of the mask as established by legal regulations. (For the exceptions contemplated in Art. 6.2 of Royal Decree Law 21/2020 of June 20th for the use of a mask, you must contact our telephone service staff prior to the visit (96 197 46 86) so that they can refer in advance the certificate or medical report that proves the illness or respiratory distress)
3. Use gloves in the exhibition area of the Museu de les Ciències. Available at the exhibition entrance.
4. Wash your hands with disinfecting gel. Available at the entrances and on the floors of the building.
5. Observe the minimum social distance recommended.
6. Follow the routes marked inside the facilities, as well as the entrance and exit of the buildings.
7. Pay attention to the limits on capacity in the facilities and exhibitions.
8. At the end of your visit, deposit used gloves and masks in the bins indicated for that purpose, respecting the environment.
***The Museum exhibition modules, as well as the 3D glasses and helmets of the Hemisfèric are permanently cleaned and disinfected according to sanitation standard procedures certified by an external company (KAIZEN audit and certification SL) in accordance with the protocols and guides of good practices for the Prevention of Contagions of COVID-19, approved and published by the health authorities
Museu de les Ciències - Avenida del Profesor López Piñero (Historiador de la Medicina) nº7 - 46013 Valencia
Titular: Ciudad de las artes y de las Ciencias, S. A.