1. It is necessary to comply with the general rules of the City of Arts and Sciences.
2. For safety reasons, it is not possible to access the screening room once the session has begun, you lose of your right of admission.
3. Entry is not recommended for pregnant women, children under the age of 4 and people with vertigo, hearing, or heart problems or a pacemaker.
4. It is forbidden to film or record the show.
5. Tickets will be sold up until five minutes before the start of the session.
6. The seats are not numbered and it is recommended to be 15 minutes before starting the session.
7. The hall has a limited capacity. It is necessary to report the number of people with reduced mobility in advance, in order to book the spaces that are properly equipped.
8. For technical reasons, the room will remain at a temperature of between 19 and 21 degrees centigrade.
9. If you need to leave the room during the screening, use the doors located in its upper part. In case of any difficulty, contact staff in the room.
10. If anyone experiences discomfort during the screening, we recommend closing your eyes. The feeling of dizziness will disappear immediately.
11. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to enter unless accompanied by adults responsible for their safety.
12. If necessary, 3D glasses and/or headphones are collected in the anteroom, before heading inside the room. Handle 3D glasses and headphones with care, using them correctly and avoiding any damage to them. They only function in this room. They are to be returned upon exiting the room. In the event that they are returned with any damage it is necessary to pay 10 Euros per broken glasses part / headphone.
GENERAL RULES SINGN COVID-19