1. The access to cars of 2.20 metres high or over is not permitted. Neither is permitted the access to buses of 4.50 metres or over.
2. The access to camping vehicles is not permitted.
3. Users must take a parking ticket or hold a season parking ticket to enter to the car park.
4. Users must remove extractable accessories such as radio cassettes or mobile phones.
5. Users must park in single spaces within the markings of the same, or if appropriate where indicated by car park personnel.
6. Users must respect the signs placed at the entrance and within the car park and follow the personnel instructions.
7. Users must drive slowly and respect other vehicles making parking manoeuvres.
8. Users must notify to the car park personnel any incident occurred to their vehicles. Instructions must be followed (in the event of a breakdown, an emergency, ... ).
9. Overtaking is prohibited. Reversing is only permitted as a parking manoeuvre.
10. Repairing and cleaning vehicles is prohibited.
11. Leaving dangerous material or objects and animals, whether inside or outside the vehicle, is forbidden.
12. The organization will not be held responsible for replacing any extractable objects or any personal effects or objects that users have left in their cars. The company has no special service for keeping accessories.
13. The organization will have the right to retain the vehicle in order to guarantee payment of the car park fee.
14. The organization may use the procedure established in Article 71 of the Law on Traffic and Road Safety when a vehicle remains continuously parked in the same place for over six months. In such a way, it can be rationally assumed that the car has been abandoned.
SPECIFIC RULES FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
1. They must park in the areas set aside for them.
SPECIFIC RULES FOR NON SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
1. They must not park in the areas reserved for season ticket holders.
2. The price established must be paid before the vehicle is removed, either in the control area or at the checkouts provided. If you have lost your ticket go to the control area in order to prove your ownership of the vehicle by presenting your ID and the car papers.